Sales Management Professionals don’t pass up this opportunity to build a rewarding career with a globally recognized manufacturer of consumer household electrics. For 50 years, our company has invented, designed, engineered, and manufactured products for a better indoor environment. Our commitment to innovation and to the highest standards of quality and performance have made us an industry leader in Air Quality and Indoor Comfort. We are currently seeking a Sales Management Professionals to join our winning team.
We have multiple openings for high-energy individuals who will have a direct impact on our company’s growth as you engage in account and sales management with key national accounts and build new channels in our North American division.
If this sounds like the kind of career path you’ve been looking for, and if you have the energy, leadership skills and attributes to be successful, then we want to hear from you
As part of our Sales and Account Management Team, you will play a key role in the growth of our business. You will be a “hunter” for new opportunities as well as a “nurturer” of existing relationships. You will collaborate with product and manufacturing teams, our marketing team, and our senior management to achieve our goals and objectives for increased sales and market share.
Your specific areas of responsibility will include:
· Manage relationships and negotiations with key national accounts like; Canadian Tire, Home Depot Canada, Walmart Canada.
· Prepare sales presentations and proposals.
· Prepare aggressive sales targets and plans for achievement.
· Manage the details of the ROI for each account, including pricing, margin, costs, promotions and forecasting.
· Develop new opportunities and strategies for growing our business and increasing our market share in North America.
We are looking an energetic, organized, and polished Sales Manager. A background in branded consumer goods is a plus. It is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills as well as the ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment.
Additional qualifications for the role include:
· BA degree or higher
· 5+ years of experience in Sales
· Ability to manage details, appreciate complexity, and lead problem solving.
· Ability to travel often to the US
· Flexible and innovative
Up to 30% travel
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Can you travel to the US often?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Sales: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote