Basecamp Property Management Ltd, Canmore
About Basecamp Property Management Ltd
Basecamp Property Management Ltd is a rapidly growing chain of boutique hotels, and real estate development company with properties in Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise, Kananaskis, Revelstoke, Golden, and many more on the way. We are a young and energetic team driven by our values and providing our guests with an exceptional experience in a home away from home. We are continuously expanding to better serve the resort communities of the Rocky Mountains.
Why Work for Us?
- Be part of the fastest growing hospitality brand in Canada!
- Enjoy health & dental benefits.
- Annual bonus structure!
- Family and Friends discounts at Basecamp.
- Access to employee discounted rates at all properties.
- Opportunities for career growth within our expanding organization.
- We have a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
- We believe in working hard and having fun!
We require a full-time, permanent HR Coordinator who will oversee the coordination of all front-line HR, lead HR communication with all GMs, resolve daily HR issues, and assist the People & Culture Manager with the overall company culture. The HR Coordinator will be responsible for all front-line HR aspects with guidance of the People & Culture Manager.
$60,000 - $65,000
Full-time/Permanent, Monday – Friday
- HR Coordination
- Assists with HR questions, concerns, and advise for all front-line employees.
- Takes care of off-boarding and termination of front-line employee.
- Acts as mediator and HR professional for front-line employees.
- Assist People & Culture Manager with semi-annual employee satisfaction survey and reports.
- Assist GMs with monthly staff housing inspections.
- Maintain all Front-Line employee files.
- Maintain visa and work permit records for front-line employees.
- Complete exit interview with front-line employees.
- Assist People & Culture Manager with yearly file audits.
- Assist the People & Culture Manager with the needs of LMIA and Sponsorships.
- Health & Safety
- Be part of the health and safety committee.
- Assist with coordination of evacuation drills and procedures.
- Assist GMs to reinforce health and safety on the front-lines.
- Company Culture, Brand and Incentives
- Role out approved incentive programs to front-line employees.
- Be part of hiring fairs to represent the company.
- Administers employee benefit programs for front-line employees.
- Assist with social events such as staff parties, fundraisers, volunteering, etc…
- Promote a strong Basecamp culture.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator or equivalent in Canada.
- Certificate or diploma in HR or Business Administration.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications and Dayforce HR Software).
- Working knowledge of Dayforce/Ceridian is an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws (Alberta, British Columbia and Canada) is a must.
- Ability to work independently and in difficult situations.
- Ability to resolve problems promptly and professionally with adequate resources.
- Able to handle confidential information with professionalism.