Tidal Tractor is part of Sanstone's growing group of companies. Selling both Case IH and New Holland Agricultural Equipment/parts and SANY construction equipment/parts, Tidal Tractor has the staff with the knowledge and experience to sell & service the brands we carry, which is our true strength.
We are currently seeking a Construction Equipment SERVICE TECH to join our team at our Port Williams location for our SANY equipment division!
Description of Role:
Red Seal Technician, on road repairs, Heavy Duty Equipment
Job Duties- Include but are not limited to the following:
- Diagnose and repair equipment
- Communicate with parts department staff to collect parts needed for repair
- Provide write up on work orders of the cause and correction of repairs
- Punch on and off work orders to reflect an accurate account of time spent on repairs
- PDI and assembly of construction/farm equipment units
- Maintain a clean work environment and workspace
- Some small engine repairs may be requested
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Operate in your role in a safe and professional manner adhering to proper safe work procedures
- Traveling to farm or onsite locations may be necessary with the use of company vehicles for the diagnosing and repair of units
- Adhering to supported manufacturer warranty rules, notes, and procedures to ensure dealership time and parts can be recouped
- Taking calls on your scheduled weeks and weekends in a prompt, professional manner
- Help communicate with customers; resolve customer problems; and follow-up.
- Communicate and work with other departments – Sales, Parts, Service, Admin and Management
- Other duties as requested by management.
The work schedule shall be Monday through Friday during the week, with rotational weekends. On-Call and Work scheduled weekends during season when the dealership is open.
Terms and Conditions of Employment:
Should you accept this job offer you will be entitled to the following:
Company-provided benefits for the following, and available for you to access:
- Group pension, choice of 3% - 5% of income matching after probation period.
- Health, dental, disability and, life insurance (50% co-shared) after probation
- Bereavement days
- Personal days
- Uniform and safety boot allowance
- $500 per year reimbursable tool allowance
- Training opportunities – to be reviewed with Service Manager to determine a training schedule.
- Must complete all Brand Technician training to maintain dealership performance levels. On-line and out of province, including U.S. on-site courses to be completed at management guidance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$35.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- mechanical: 1 year (preferred)
- Journeyman (preferred)
- Trade Certificate (preferred)
Work Location: On the road