Glen Transport is currently seeking a Wash Bay Attendant/Laborer to join our team!
*This is an entry level position*
As part of the Chambers Group Of Companies, Glen Transport operates out of beautiful British Columbia's awe-inspiring Kootenay region, and is responsible for hauling wood chips and wood residuals throughout the Kootenays, Alberta, and Montana.
Chambers Transportation Group is one of the largest trucking firms in BC and has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the last 3 years! We have remained a fibre transportation leader by way of continuous investment in people, technology, and efficient trailer design.
- 4 on/4 off shifts!
- A comprehensive benefit package,
- And a supporting and encouraging environment.
This position includes the following functions:
- Clean all trucks, trailers, and equipment as required
- Report any additional work required on trucks, trailers, and equipment to the shop supervisor
- Maintain wash bay area to ensure a clean and safe work environment
- Maintaining and caring for wash bay tools, equipment, and supplies
- Maintain an inventory of cleaners and other materials needed to clean and sustain
- Perform all other duties as required
- Valid Driver's License
- General maintenance experience
- Good verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to work closely in a team environment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to multitask
If you feel you would be a great addition to our team, please apply with your current resume and drivers abstract.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Skookumchuck, BC V0B 2E0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- You confirm your awareness that this is an ENTRY LEVEL Position: YES or NO
Work Location: In person