DIRECTOR OF FLEET SALES & OPERATIONS
Kent Homes is one of Atlantic Canada's largest providers of homes and modular space solutions. We've been building quality structures since 1958 as part of the J.D. Irving, Limited group of businesses. Kent Homes Limited consists of 3 distinct business units: Kent Commercial, Kent Mobile Shelters, and the residential home division entitled Kent Homes. Located in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, we build top quality homes and offices year round.
Kent Homes is accepting applications for a Director, Fleet and Commercial Sales, based in Bouctouche, NB.
Reporting to and working with the General Manager, the Director Fleet Sales & Operations is responsible for all aspects of our Fleet business and is a key member of the Kent Homes Leadership Team.
- 100% ownership for managing all aspects of Kent Homes’ Fleet to achieve business results (sales, maintenance, safety, financial, leadership, etc.)
- Increase sales activities to meet and exceed the company expectations
- Manage, improve, and grow customer relationships
- Identify and execute on new business opportunities by examining competitive landscape and market trends
- Manage Fleet Maintenance, Admin, and Operations team to achieve business results through a safe and engaging environment
- Work with internal engineering to improve design and build specifications to reduce ongoing maintenance costs and increase trailer lifecycles
- Be a key member of the Kent Homes Leadership Team with input on strategic direction, workforce planning, and business results
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Competencies:
- A minimum of five (5) years selling experience preferably in rentals / housing / construction industry, or Business to Business environment
- Post-Secondary education would be an asset
- Proven capacity to find new opportunities, close business leads, and manage the sales cycle
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Rigorous sales process management, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Self starter, able to work autonomously or through a team, and driven to exceed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lead, engage, and develop a team
- Experience using customer relationship management database (CRM)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Commitment to periodic travel
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online!
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with Kent Homes, please click the “Apply Now” button and complete the online application form. A resume of past experience is required; a cover letter is not.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Homes Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bouctouche, NB E4S 3B9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person