WHO WE ARE
Focused on translating brand needs (and wants) into reality, three passionate and driven ecommerce gurus started DOE Media, a direct response advertising agency based in Chicago. We work to maximize revenue for clients through a data-driven approach on customer acquisition, retention, and brand amplification. We take our brands to the next level with our custom solutions, just ask one of our 80+ clients how DOE Media has empowered them to reach new heights.
Come break barriers with us.
WHERE WE’RE GOING
With $200+ million in digital ad spend and $650+ million in revenue generated, we’ve come a long way in a short three years, but we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re aiming to multiply our in-house team and clients seven-fold in the next five years. We’re evolving and this is your opportunity to be a part of the journey.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Manager who likes working in a fast pace envirnemnt. Our company has gone from 3 to 30 people in 3 years. Our goal is to grow to 150 people in the next 2 years.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Recruit and seek out the best digital marketing experts and sales representatives to join the DOE Media team.
- Manage the life-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition process for open positions .including, but not limited to: active sourcing on social platforms such as Linkedin, conduct phone screenings, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, compensation analysis, negotiations and maintain candidate relationships.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job posting content that is thorough, compelling and alluring to candidates.
- Work 1 on 1 with the Executive team.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback to candidates.
- 5+ years of recruiting related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization skills and ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines
WHAT YOU’LL FIND HERE
- Benefits that matter like time off without limits, healthcare coverage, and more
- Learning from the best. Collectively, we have years of expertise in ecommerce, digital advertising, and brand optimization
- A challenge. We’re here to push you. Our goal is to give you experience and connections you won’t forget
- Access to our leadership, industry experts, and peers that care about you and your development
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Work Location: Remote