The Administrative Assistant is responsible for working closely with the office administrative team to support reception and coordinate the company’s Client practice management and administrative functions. We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
College or post-secondary degree, a Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration, an asset.
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Ability to prioritise and handle multiple requests at once with strong organisational skills.
Team player, with willingness to support the administrative team, as required.
Proficient use and understanding of Microsoft Office.
Ability to lift boxes/packages up to 40 lbs.
Supporting the administration of Client Practice Management files, including accurate data entry and maintenance of Client billing and details,
- Including scanning and uploading documents to ensure electronic files are current and accurate.
Organising and maintaining client paper files, whether located in-office or off-site.
Handling all incoming/outgoing couriers and mail while ensuring company policies and procedures are followed with special attention to time-sensitive and confidential packages, including copying and distribution. Assist with ordering courier supplies as needed.
Assist with meeting scheduling,
- Assisting with other projects as required
Enter customer orders accurately and efficiently into the system -
- Review and verify order information for completeness and accuracy
- Organize and maintain order files and records
- Assist with data collection and analysis for reporting purposes
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure timely order processing and delivery
- Generate reports using Excel, including pivot tables and charts
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed
1+ years of professional office administration experience,
Experience using a multi-line switchboard, an asset
Experience performing data entry and document management
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employee assistance program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,872.91-$41,000.07 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 5-9 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Remotely:
- Administrative experience: (preferred)
- Day/Nights Shift (preferred)