C.A.T. Inc., is a transportation company in business for 45 years. The company has experienced significant growth in the past few years both organically and via acquisitions. Today CAT is a conglomerate with companies in Canada, US and Mexico and is looking for a dynamic candidate to join its Driver Recruitment Team for the following opportunity in Coteau-du-lac.
- Responsible for the complete recruitment process for positions including heavy truck drivers.
- Represent the company at recruitment events (job fairs, CFTR, open house, etc.).
- Manage social media and different recruitment platforms.
- Participate in special projects.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and improvement of recruitment processes.
- Assume any other responsibilities assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Pre-screen incoming driver candidate applications.
- Make/receive 100+ outbound/inbound calls.
- Conduct phone interview with applicants to qualify the applicant.
- Conduct background investigations to properly verify the qualifications of the applicant.
- Follow up with applicants to advise them of the progress of their application.
- Scheduling approved applicants to attend New Hire Orientation.
- Documenting all recruiting activity and status of application in TruckRight (ATS).
- Follow up with Drivers after orientation and being hired to ensure smooth transition into their new position.
- Provide feedback weekly on lead numbers and quality.
Skills and Expertise
- Good oral and written communication skills both in French and English
- Initiative and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Interest in supervision and team leadership
- Facility for executing special projects
- Knowledge and/or experience in the transportation industry considered an asset
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Fluent in Microsoft office suite
- Experience with social media marketing, drip marketing and advertising
Experience in a similar role would be an asset
Bilingual position. (French and English)
In office position 5 days a week
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday