Venture Healthcare is one of Canada’s leading healthcare placement agencies due to its unique and innovative approach to customer service and the value placed on nurses and her/his experience. We are actively recruiting for Registered Nurses (Obstetrics) to provide relief nursing services in the Northwest Territories.
- Competitive Compensation Packages and Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit: Biweekly payment for Regular and OT hours
- 24/7 access to Travel Specialists and Management Support
- Unique Travel Opportunities and Adventure
The Registered Nurse provides patient care to clients of the Obstetrics Unit in accordance with established standards, policies, and procedures, and has the knowledge, skills and professional judgment related to physical health, education, and health promotion.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Current RN registration with a College of Registered Nurses in Canada
- A min. of 2 yrs. of obstetrics experience within the last 5 years
- Current certification in CPR Level “C” and NRP is preferred
If work/life balance, making a difference, financial independence, and the opportunity to experience adventure in the north motivates you......WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Job Type: Casual
Work Location: In person