Campaign Management Coordinator
Does this sound like you?
Want to contribute to the development and prosperity of local small and medium-sized businesses? Welcome to Yellow Pages! As a Google Premium Partner and Meta Marketing Partner, Yellow Pages is a leader in digital marketing for companies across Canada.
This is the Yellow Pages Life and what working at Yellow Pages is all about.
What is a campaign management coordinator at Yellow Pages?
The Campaign Management Coordinator plays a supporting role for Campaign Managers & the digital fulfillment of the day-to-day execution and administration of digital advertising campaigns. The selected candidate is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent the company to the client to ensure quality and satisfaction on both sides.
- Define high performance online campaigns in line with client's online marketing goals and product expectations.
- Serve as support to digital marketing teams across the various products.
- Provide critical support to new and ongoing campaigns managed by the individual campaign managers.
- Ensure optimal performance of a high spend multi-industry national client portfolio.
- Maintain data quality and integrity by enforcing all standard policies and procedures
- Closely observe online Marketing trends and market behaviour and work intimately with Publisher Team to optimize the inventory in line with industry best practices.
- Create and enforce business rules surrounding targeting and work closely with Campaign Managers on new product offerings.
- Support Campaign Managers with the day-to-day activities within the online account(s) and the execution of customer orders, from initial briefing to campaign post-mortem, including order entry.
- Manages the fulfillment and optimization of SDD banner campaigns in line with the customer's requirements and expectations.
- Provides end of campaigns reports to the customer and the Account Executive on the delivery of the campaign.
- Maintain and manage communication with the client at key intervals within the product lifecycle.
- Create and maintain project plans, communicate and project manage with the different parties for the non ad-served products: contest, microsite, integration, design request, etc.
What do you need to be a campaign management coordinator at Yellow Pages?
- College certificate level education or equivalent
- Entry level digital position with online marketing experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to have:
- Time & Priority Management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to perform in a high octane environment
- Relationship Building
- Team Player
- Decision Making
- The salary for this position is 43 000$/year + 8% annual bonus
- 3 weeks vacation allowance.
- Consistent schedule: Work from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
- Comprehensive benefits: Access a full range of benefits to support your well-being.
- Remote work: Embrace the flexibility of remote work, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home.
- Colleagues you’ll love.
- A dynamic and collaborative workplace where you can contribute to our story.
If you are driven, ambitious, and ready to embark on an exciting new career in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to submit your resume today. Join our team and seize the opportunity to make a significant impact on businesses across Canada.
About Yellow Pages
We’ve been in the game since 1908 and we continue to transform to offer our 125 000 clients the best possible products and services. We foster business relationships between Canadian small-to-medium businesses and their prospective customers. We do this by providing tailored, locally-relevant digital media and marketing solutions designed with both in mind. Over 76% of our revenue is generated by digital solutions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $43,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote