SALES CONSULTANT - LEGACY FORD RIMBEY
TIME FOR A CHANGE AND NEW OPPORTUNITIES?
Professional, Organized, Personable individuals with a Creative Flair!
Are you ready to be a part of a dynamic, progressive company?
We are looking for individuals to grow with the company and brand, secure relationships, prosper and take pride in achieving real results selling dynamic, quality vehicles. A background in automotive sales is an asset, communication skills and an electric personality are a must!
- Sales – Identify and attract new customers while maintaining existing relationships in efforts to increase sales and exceed customer expectations
- Build Relationships – Winning, retaining, and growing all customer experience in sales
- Sales Plans and Targets – Maintain targeted sales plans on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Customer Visits – Ensure brilliant execution by building rapport and supporting company standards
- Daily Sales training – Participate in daily sales training with your team
Just a Few Reasons Why Legacy Auto Group is an Employer of Choice:
- People Development – We take people development seriously, offering growth opportunities through talent development programs and career planning
- Employer of Choice – Employee events, and employee pricing on parts & service
- Challenge – Work within a fast paced ever evolving company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
- Responsible – We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to volunteer events – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
The ideal sales candidate will possess great communication and leadership skills, is driven for success and has a passion for quality automobiles. You will learn multiple aspects of sales and operations, while having the opportunity to represent some of Canada’s favourite automotive brands!
This role provides hands-on training, and the opportunity to learn and grow with one of Canada's fastest growing dealer groups. Commission based to start with competitive rates and bonuses.
If you’re a sales professional, interested in this great opportunity, then you need to get in touch with us immediately!
Successful candidates will be contacted. We will keep every resume in the strictest of confidence.
Let your Legacy Start Here!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person