At Samsung Electronics Canada, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. We want the best of the best at Samsung to join our team, not just those who fit into our Culture but those who will ADD to our Culture and make Samsung an even better place to work.
Did we catch your attention yet?
If you want to work for one of the most recognized brands in the world and one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada...and have a ton of fun…. then please keep reading!
This role is a Full time Indirect Outsource role in partnership with Kelly Services and Samsung Electronics Canada.
Work Pattern is 4-day in-office work schedule Monday through Thursday – with Friday remaining a flex day to work remotely
The Executive Assistant will provide a variety of administrative support to senior level executives. This support includes but is not limited to: scheduling, travel management, managing deadlines and commitments, providing support in business presentation consolidation of reports, social and internal events management, data collection and correspondence preparation, and expense collection and submission
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- MUST HAVE +3 years’ related support experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organized.
- Data entry with high accuracy and efficiency.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Enjoy working as a team.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide proactive calendar management on an on-going basis.
- Independently prepare correspondence and reports.
- Manage emails/communications, identify critical levels of communications and the need for the Executive’s notification.
- Interpret and clarify requests, and provides support with required responses and action.
- Follow up on deadlines and commitments to or from Executives.
- Prepare the VPs for weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews, meetings & routines, including electronic documentation management and all information reporting.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences and travel arrangements for Executives and VIP visitors.
- Provide professional and confidential executive support.
- Handle employee/customer requests and concerns with tact and diplomacy.
- Prioritize the VP’s time against the highest impact activities.
- Support the preparation of business presentations.
- Plan, schedule and manage logistics related to meetings and conferences.
- Lead or assist in the planning and facilitation of internal company and client events.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Perform general administration support for Executives which includes processing expenses, courier shipments, & copies.
- Other tasks as assigned to support the business.
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
Work Location: In person